Re: Free items at VCF East

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      > I will be bringing some things for giveaway at VCF East:
      >
      > Xerox 1640 daisywheel printer, with extra ribbons, print wheels,
      > tractor feed and manual.

      I've emailed Mike privately to request this printer. It will be year
      appropriate to show with my S-100 equipment, in the future. Mike, if
      you did not get my email today please contact me as below. Thank you.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
      email: hjohnson AAT retrotechnology DOTT com
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Herb Johnson" wrote:

        > I've emailed Mike privately to request this [Xerox] printer.

        He agreed. Thanks1 - Herb Johnson