Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-8 on YouTube

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 10:04 PM
      Videotape (Damn, I really have to stop using that verb!) the entire restoration of it, and post it on youtube, if that ever happens.

      Or...we could make a traditional youtube video and have someone douse it with gasoline and light a match. :)

      On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Here's another video from our MARCH computer museum, this time it's
      > our Straight 8 ..... come see it in person!
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3XrttYVFZU
      Finally you are excited and enthused!! :-)

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      P.S. MORE is needed!