PDP-8 on YouTube

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      Message
      Here's another video from our MARCH computer museum, this time it's our Straight 8 ..... come see it in person!

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Here's another video from our MARCH computer museum, this time it's
        > our Straight 8 ..... come see it in person!
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3XrttYVFZU
        Finally you are excited and enthused!! :-)

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        P.S. MORE is needed!
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
          Videotape (Damn, I really have to stop using that verb!) the entire restoration of it, and post it on youtube, if that ever happens.

          Or...we could make a traditional youtube video and have someone douse it with gasoline and light a match. :)