Re: [midatlanticretro] Free items at VCF East

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      > I will be bringing some things for giveaway at VCF East:
      >
      > Byte magazines, various issues from 1980 to 1991. These are the issues
      > I offered last October, but never got around to mailing out (sorry about
      > that). Bill Degnan and John Allain have first dibs.

      thanks!
      <snip>
      > If anyone has unused IBM 80-column punch cards to donate, my keypunches
      > are always hungry. :-)

      I may throw a few things in the car if there's room, too.
      Bll
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

        > I will be bringing some things for giveaway at VCF East:
        >
        > Xerox 1640 daisywheel printer, with extra ribbons, print wheels,
        > tractor feed and manual.

        I've emailed Mike privately to request this printer. It will be year
        appropriate to show with my S-100 equipment, in the future. Mike, if
        you did not get my email today please contact me as below. Thank you.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com
        email: hjohnson AAT retrotechnology DOTT com
      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Herb Johnson" wrote:

          > I've emailed Mike privately to request this [Xerox] printer.

          He agreed. Thanks1 - Herb Johnson