Re: [midatlanticretro] Calcomp plotter

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2008

      > Good eye! The one on the exhibit* room table is Jeff J.'s
      > IBM-branded version. Claude's Bendix version is hidden under the table.

      Is it missing the pen or was it stored away for safe keeping?

      > That's also a different ASR-33 on the table. Claude's has the paper tape
      > attachment but is in worse condition otherwise so we keep that in storage.
      > Do you (or does anyone else here) have a good, clean paper tape attachment
      > that we can borrow for a while?

      The paper tape attachment can't isn't just a bolt on. The top plastic
      and bottom metal pan are different when you have an ASR vs a KSR.
      I think you can unfasten the reader/punch from the ASR and put it with the
      KSR guts in the ASR unit but will take some fiddling.