essays for the new march website

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      As you try to deal with the humidity this weekend, here is a challenge: write a one half-page definition of "vintage computer". The best of these as judged by Evan and me will be permanently enshrined on the new website for all the world to see - at least for as long as the supporting electrons remain stable. I want your opinion, not what you think Evan's or my definition might be (and those are definitely VERY different). Include examples, years or other criteria - whatever you believe defines "vintage" as applied to computers.

      Please do not post your essay here as that would be too inflammatory. Please email your submission to me directly.

      The new website will be up by the end of this weekend so don't miss this opportunity for immortality!

      Thanks,