Fw: [midatlanticretro] pictures for the website

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I forgot to mention picture of people working on the MARCH museum rooms or any work party at InfoAge. Since we cannot put up pictures of a finished museum, we can show the work that has gone into it so far. Please zip up your full resolution images and email them to this address. Large emails (more than 10meg) are ok.

      Thanks,
      Jim