Re: [midatlanticretro] Cool VCF East lecture

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 9:41 AM
      Evan,

      That is cool. Can we schedule his talk so it comes right after the museum grand opening? We need to have "dignitaries" for the event and none of us qualify. Also, who has the best relationship with Mr. Grabbe? It would be nice if he was at the opening event as well. He's the reason all this is happening!

      Jim

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28 9:58 AM
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        Evan,

        That is cool. Can we schedule his talk so it comes right after the museum grand opening? We need to have "dignitaries" for the event and none of us qualify. Also, who has the best relationship with Mr. Grabbe? It would be nice if he was at the opening event as well. He's the reason all this is happening!

        Jim
        _,_._,___
        If we invite Mr. Grabbe, We need to make space for some of his items in the main room, with a simple exhibit to explain/thanks.  I will be at the VCF a day early, perhaps I can help.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28 10:07 AM
          I contacted Grabbe, waiting to hear back from him.

          Right now everything is going to be scaled back and modest because of the
          time crunch. I will contact some media members .....

          More info tonight; busy here at work now.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28 10:08 AM
            >>> We need to make space for some of his items in the main room, with a
            simple exhibit to explain/thanks. I will be at the VCF a day early,
            perhaps I can help.

            Some of his items will be in the local computing exhibit (whether he can
            attend or not); that happens to be in the second room. I don't think of
            either room as the "main" room; one just happens to be larger.