pictures for the website

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I'm working on a new website for midatlanticretro.org and naturally this will be easier if I have some content. Right now I need some pictures for the website. Specifically, I would like pictures showing:
      • our tables and people at HOPE (all years)
      • TCF - all years, people and exhibits
      • VCF East - all years - I have some from VCF-E but your pictures may show other things
      • MARCH people at other VCF events from any and all years
      Please ZIP the original, full resolution images and send them to this address. I will try to give you credit on the website. I believe the attachment size limit is 20M and I have unlimited space on my Yahoo account, so don't hold back!

      And please do it very, very soon, we need this site up to publicize the museum opening and VCF!

      Jim
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008

        How about videos ?
        I suppose the original footage would be too large to host on the new website.
        But maybe adding the links would be just as good.
        Here's a couple I put on YouTube.

        MARCH at TCF 2005
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaKwU0nbeaA

        MARCH Museum/Workday, Altair demonstration, donated by Nick(what's his last name again ?)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Vtl8I5_Qs

        =Dan

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
          Message
          >>> donated by Nick(what's his last name again ?)

          Lordi.