OT: ticket FS - Giants opener

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 11:59 AM
      A friend had something come up so now I have an extra ticket available for the Giants opener. It's Thursday, Sept. 4, 7:00pm here in Jersey. Ticket is face value of $85. Anyone who wants it must pay me right away because these belong to my folks, not to me. And of course I don't want to go with a stranger, so it should be used by yourself, not by your brother's friend's cousin's drunken neighbor. Just to clear that up. :)

      Let me know ASAP .... no "maybe I'll let you know next week" deals.