Poor Larry....

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 25, 2008
      How about "Leisure Suit Larry"?  : )

                            Stan

      Brian Cirulnick wrote:

      --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com, Ray Sills <raysills@.. .> wrote:

      > > Joe Giliberti wrote:
      > >>
      > >> I was thinking, if I could just find the software, could I then
      > >> borrow some of those systems (i.e. the ones we have 17 of) from
      > >> the collection solely for use in the exhibit? The main problem
      > >> with emulation and your big screen plan is the inability to
      > >> display more than one game at a time. I want at least Zork,
      > >> Adventureland, and Hitchhiker's; Star Trek isn't necessary. So
      > >> therefore, three computers, monitors, and possibly disk drives.

      ------------ -------

      Hi;

      I have Star Trek: Kobayashi Alertnative for the Apple II. I was able to
      locate it after some searching. Don't have Hitchhikers (I thought I
      did), but I do have Carmen Sandiego if that's a valid substitution.

      If you need this (these) complete/intact for VCF, let me know and I'll
      mail them to the appropriate party, as long as they are returned to me
      at the end of VCF East.

      Due to weight, I can't mail the CBM 1541 drive as easily, but I assume
      as this thread has stated, there are probably plenty of 1541's at
      Infoage.

      Let me know what you guys need.

      TTYL
      Brian C.