Re: [midatlanticretro] Don't take "crap" seroiusly.

  • Ian King
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
      My wife jokes that my late nights of hacking C code led to my twelve
      years at Microsoft, and now my nearly ten years of collecting and
      running vintage computers has led to my job at Vulcan with the PDPPlanet
      collection. Both dr[oi]ve her nuts. Both have meant she hasn't had to
      work (and has been a stay-at-home mom for nearly nine years). Go
      figure.... -- Ian