Don't take "crap" seroiusly.

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
      Don't take it seriously.. Its an inside joke..

      My ex-wife used to call all the old computer stuff I loved "crap".

      So all the computers I hold dear, is my "crap"

      Then again, I still have my "crap" and not my wife.

      --- On Sat, 8/23/08, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

      >>> However, I can start preparing crap for next year...

      It's never crap.

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
        "Crap", along with "shit", have both become words with equivalent meanings to "stuff," with or without a negative connotation. Evan always complains when I call some things in the collection, usually massive things that he makes us move five times before deciding on a final resting place for them, shit or crap.

        --- On Sat, 8/23/08, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

        >>> However, I can start preparing crap for next year...

        It's never crap.

      • Stan Brewer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
          I thought if it's YOUR's it's "Stuff" and if it's SOMEONE else's it's "Crap" !  : )

                                       Stan

          --- On Sat, 8/23/08, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

          >>> However, I can start preparing crap for next year...

          It's never crap.

        • Ian King
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
            My wife jokes that my late nights of hacking C code led to my twelve
            years at Microsoft, and now my nearly ten years of collecting and
            running vintage computers has led to my job at Vulcan with the PDPPlanet
            collection. Both dr[oi]ve her nuts. Both have meant she hasn't had to
            work (and has been a stay-at-home mom for nearly nine years). Go
            figure.... -- Ian