Just joined the group

  • trailingedge.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      I found this group thanks to Evan's postings on the New Jersey
      Antique Radio Club's email reflector. That was an awesome display at
      the TCF. I didn't have time to check it out in detail 'cause we were
      busy with the NJARC exhibit (photos at www.njarc.org/TCF_2005.htm),
      but I'm really happy to see that the group seems to be gaining some
      traction.

      It will be nice having the old computer crazies as neighbors to the
      old radio crazies at InfoAge. And there are more than a couple of us
      that vote across party lines: I am a relatively serious
      (read: "pathological") vintage television collector, but I have never
      been able to pass up an interesting early computer. I don't have
      many, nor do I have any really rare or interesting models, but that's
      the way my television collection started too, so...

      I haven't really followed the computer collecting trends all that
      closely, but it will be interesting to see what's up locally via this
      group.

      Members of this group are invited to check out the New Jersey Antique
      Radio Club at www.njarc.org. Please drop by to one of our meetings
      currently held in Princeton, and soon we will also be holding
      meetings at InfoAge!

      Regards,
      --Dave Sica