RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF Exhibit possiblilty

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
      years ago

      Cool. I was at the Sun editon as well.

      MARCH took over the VCF East in 2006, starting with 3.0.

      In addition to me, you'll see some other familiar faces from the Sun show --
      Bryan Pope, Vince Briel, Andy Molloy, Jim Scheef, Bill Sudbrink, and
      probably a couple others that I'm forgetting right now.