Tomorrow @ Infoage

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
      I can be there tomorrow sometime between 1:00p and 1:30p. Anyone else going?

      Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
        Message
        Do you mean you can GET there between 1:00-1:30 ... or do you mean you can only BE there for 30 minutes?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
          Message
          Tomorrow I'll (try to) be there around 11.  Steve G. and I are going to attack the windows in our first exhibit room with big pieces of sheetrock.  Steve also said something about a guy who may have an old military computer of some sort.  So, just come when you can, we'll have plenty to do all day.