VCF Exhibit possiblilty

  • Mike Willegal
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      I could possibly come down from the Boston area and show my Apple II
      rev 0 replica and associated early Apple II stuff, if there is
      sufficient interest. September is not an ideal time for me, since
      one of my boy is in the middle of various sporting activities. If
      there is enough interest, I could make the trip. How much interest
      do you folks think is in this stuff? Most of it is documented on my
      website.

      http://www.willegal.net/appleii/appleii-first_page.htm

      Regards,
      Mike Willegal
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
        Mike Willegal wrote:
        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > I could possibly come down from the Boston area and show my Apple II
        > rev 0 replica and associated early Apple II stuff, if there is
        > sufficient interest. September is not an ideal time for me, since
        > one of my boy is in the middle of various sporting activities. If
        > there is enough interest, I could make the trip. How much interest
        > do you folks think is in this stuff? Most of it is documented on my
        > website.
        >
        > http://www.willegal.net/appleii/appleii-first_page.htm
        >
        > Regards,
        > Mike Willegal

        Mike,
        Sounds interesting. I will have some Apple items at my exhibit this
        year too. I don't recall if you have made posts to this list before,
        or maybe it's been a while. Either way, I hope you can at least make it
        to the event.
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
          There's always interest in the first rev of the Apple II.

          Also ... welcome to MARCH. Are you new here? How'd you find us, etc.?

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > I could possibly come down from the Boston area and show my Apple II
          > rev 0 replica and associated early Apple II stuff, if there is
          > sufficient interest. September is not an ideal time for me, since
          > one of my boy is in the middle of various sporting activities. If
          > there is enough interest, I could make the trip. How much interest
          > do you folks think is in this stuff? Most of it is documented on my
          > website.
          >
          > http://www.willegal.net/appleii/appleii-first_page.htm
          >
          > Regards,
          > Mike Willegal

        • Mike Willegal
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
            > There's always interest in the first rev of the Apple II.
            >
            > Also ... welcome to MARCH. Are you new here? How'd you find us, etc.?

            Found this group through the VCF link. I stopped in on the one at
            Sun Micro in Burlington, Mass, a couple of years ago, and found it
            interesting. I've been mostly lurking on this list for a while.

            Regards,
            Mike Willegal
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2008
              years ago

              Cool. I was at the Sun editon as well.

              MARCH took over the VCF East in 2006, starting with 3.0.

              In addition to me, you'll see some other familiar faces from the Sun show --
              Bryan Pope, Vince Briel, Andy Molloy, Jim Scheef, Bill Sudbrink, and
              probably a couple others that I'm forgetting right now.