vCF - what to exhbit if you're undecided

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
      Not everyone has a spectacular "thing" to show off. Sometimes the best exhibits contain less rare but interesting angles. I hope that people are not being scared from doing an exhibit because they don't have a Kenbak or Altair to display! Just my opinion
      bd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
        Agree!

        Not everyone has a spectacular "thing" to show off.  Sometimes the
        best exhibits contain less rare but interesting angles.  I hope that people are
        not being scared from doing an exhibit because they don't have a Kenbak or
        Altair to display!  Just my opinion
        bd

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional