Does anyone know of a 360 owned by a HOBBYIST??

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 16, 2008
      Ian,

      I have no actual knowledge on this topic but thought it deserved a subject line that agrees with the topic. Also, you specified a hobbyist which limits things somewhat. For example,Sridhar will say how he has two, but I do not consider the Ayengar Empire to be a hobbyist organization. ;-)

      Jim

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 23, 2008
        Message
        No I don't.  You have your cell phone.  I only have your cell phone NUMBER.   :)
        From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 12:01 AM

        11
        From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
        To: midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 11:56 PM

        Yup.

        Almost all of the schlepping is done.  Tomorrow we can put the finishing touches on the new window covers (see my previous email) and then put some more things in place for exhibits.  Will you take the train to Metropark again?