Apple IIe system available in Eastern OH

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Apple IIe system available in Eastern OH All:

          I just got a line on a full Apple IIe system with monitor, printer, software and manuals, zip code 43938. It’s too much for me to take and store so I thought I’d pass it on. I’m figuring a total of seven boxes (one for each component, one for books and three for software).

          Please let me know if anyone’s interested and I’ll pass on this woman’s email address.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers