Re: [midatlanticretro] IMSAI

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 82 , Aug 4, 2008

      Evan wrote:
      ... It can read and deposit memory....
      I bet it can't read my memory.  Heck, I can't do that!  : )
      ... Also he replaced a broken blue toggle with a spare red toggle. Anyone have a spare blue one?...
      I've got some blue paint!

                                                      Stan  (Now you guys will know to not take me too seriously!)

      As Hans says, "It makes das blinkenlights. "

      Accidentally left the cable at the donator's house. He called me back tonight and said to come get it anytime. I'll do that soon...

      It can read and deposit memory.

      I honestly don't know enough about how to use S-100 computers to make an intelligent comment about its operations. I can fake it to the general public but not to you guys!

      I do know there's no disk controller because he pointed that out.

      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 2 9:07 AM
        >>> I am soooo confused.

        Yahoo sounds like Yoohoo.