Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas here

  • Stan Brewer
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 4 8:14 PM
      I like "Heavy Machinery", then again I like the B-205 : ).

                          Stan

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      They're removed from the CafePress website and I uploaded these here for
      viewing.
      http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/ files/vintage/ MARCH/

      =Dan

      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Dan,
      >
      > Those look pretty good, but please remove them from the public-facing
      > CafePress site. I'll send you a private message about t-shirt designs.
      >
      > - EK

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 8 7:21 PM
        I added the Teletype on the T-Shirt
        http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/files/vintage/MARCH/

        --you like ?

        =Dan

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.
        >
        > To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

      • Ian King
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 9 12:27 AM
          That's COOL! I want one -- Ian

          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 8, 2008
            Fairlane -- I have a question for you, but I couldn't find your email
            address. Please send it in a private email to me. evan@...