RESISTORS PDP-8 Web page

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 8:30 AM
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/pdp8.html

      On the Web page I constructed about Claude Kagan's and the RESISTOR's
      PDP-8, I've added information and photos about the box of papertapes
      and manuals Claude provided to MARCH with the '8. These paper tapes
      represent his work on "Hershey fonts", character fonts created by Dr.
      Hershey in the 1960's. Check that page for details. The box of
      materials was tagged by me during my visit to InfoAge this weekend.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4 8:39 AM
        Additionally, I picked up the Calcomp plotter pen mechanism, to work
        on it at home and to combine it with the parts obtained by David
        Gesswein. He had these constructed and he tested them on his plotter.
        I'll return the assembly after testing and documenting their
        construction, with the hope of making more for myself and others.

        Herb Johnson
        retrotechnology.com
      • Stan Brewer