Re: [midatlanticretro] My New Nickname (according to Evan)

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      I'll take Hector. I think that was my name in Spanish class for some reason.

      Hector aka Joe

      On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 1:17 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      You don't physically resemble any of the four Ghostbusters. On the other hand, it would really mean to call you "Stay-Puft".   :)

      This presents a dilemma.  We could call you "Ecto": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ectomobile#Transportation .... but that's a hard name to say and nobody who's new would understand it .... what can we evolve that into, which is easier to say?

      I now pronounce you "Hector".

      Try explaining THAT to your parents!

      'Night, Hector.

      Due to the fact that I have fallen in love with, and plan to purchase to use as my driver a 1976 Cadillac Superior Ambulance, I am now to be known as Joe Ghostbuster, or Ghostbuster Joe. This was Evan's suggestion, and I like it.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
        Message
        I would've guessed it was Jose.

        Anyway, logging off now .... everyone say hello to Hector!