RE: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas here

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2008
      Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.

      To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

      From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>
      > Dan,
      >
      > It's the Grand Opening of the MARCH Museum. InfoAge has been open for
      > several
      > years.
      >
      > Are you sure these designs will fit in the CafePress print area on a
      > tee shirt?
      > I seem to remember (and too damn lazy to look) that they limit the print
      area
      > more than a typical screen printer would.
      >
      > Jim

    • Stan Brewer
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 4, 2008
        I like "Heavy Machinery", then again I like the B-205 : ).

                            Stan

        Dan Roganti wrote:

        They're removed from the CafePress website and I uploaded these here for
        viewing.
        http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/ files/vintage/ MARCH/

        =Dan

        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Dan,
        >
        > Those look pretty good, but please remove them from the public-facing
        > CafePress site. I'll send you a private message about t-shirt designs.
        >
        > - EK

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 8, 2008
          I added the Teletype on the T-Shirt
          http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/files/vintage/MARCH/

          --you like ?

          =Dan

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.
          >
          > To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

        • Ian King
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 9, 2008
            That's COOL! I want one -- Ian

            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 8, 2008
              Fairlane -- I have a question for you, but I couldn't find your email
              address. Please send it in a private email to me. evan@...