Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas here

  • ragooman@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1, 2008
      Ok , that's what I figured, I just didn't know what the proper wording should be.

      Cafepress actually does the resizing automatically to make it fit on the T-shirt. The preview files on my webpage may not be too scale :)

      Did you guys still want to use Cafepress ?, 'cause I didn't see the 4.0 shirts on there, I figured you signed up with some other place.

      =Dan

      From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1, 2008
        Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.

        To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

        From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>
        > Dan,
        >
        > It's the Grand Opening of the MARCH Museum. InfoAge has been open for
        > several
        > years.
        >
        > Are you sure these designs will fit in the CafePress print area on a
        > tee shirt?
        > I seem to remember (and too damn lazy to look) that they limit the print
        area
        > more than a typical screen printer would.
        >
        > Jim

      • Stan Brewer
        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 4, 2008
          I like "Heavy Machinery", then again I like the B-205 : ).

                              Stan

          Dan Roganti wrote:

          They're removed from the CafePress website and I uploaded these here for
          viewing.
          http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/ files/vintage/ MARCH/

          =Dan

          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Dan,
          >
          > Those look pretty good, but please remove them from the public-facing
          > CafePress site. I'll send you a private message about t-shirt designs.
          >
          > - EK

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 8, 2008
            I added the Teletype on the T-Shirt
            http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/files/vintage/MARCH/

            --you like ?

            =Dan

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.
            >
            > To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

          • Ian King
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 9, 2008
              That's COOL! I want one -- Ian

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 8, 2008
                Fairlane -- I have a question for you, but I couldn't find your email
                address. Please send it in a private email to me. evan@...