Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF east 5.0 T-Shirts - Just doodling some ideas here

    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 1 8:05 AM
      Dan,

      It's the Grand Opening of the MARCH Museum. InfoAge has been open for several years.

      Are you sure these designs will fit in the CafePress print area on a tee shirt? I seem to remember (and too damn lazy to look) that they limit the print area more than a typical screen printer would.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1 8:39 PM
        Ok , that's what I figured, I just didn't know what the proper wording should be.

        Cafepress actually does the resizing automatically to make it fit on the T-shirt. The preview files on my webpage may not be too scale :)

        Did you guys still want to use Cafepress ?, 'cause I didn't see the 4.0 shirts on there, I figured you signed up with some other place.

        =Dan

        From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 1 8:45 PM
          Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.

          To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

          From: Jim Scheef <jscheef@...>
          > Dan,
          >
          > It's the Grand Opening of the MARCH Museum. InfoAge has been open for
          > several
          > years.
          >
          > Are you sure these designs will fit in the CafePress print area on a
          > tee shirt?
          > I seem to remember (and too damn lazy to look) that they limit the print
          area
          > more than a typical screen printer would.
          >
          > Jim

        • Stan Brewer
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 4 8:14 PM
            I like "Heavy Machinery", then again I like the B-205 : ).

                                Stan

            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > Dan,
            >
            > Those look pretty good, but please remove them from the public-facing
            > CafePress site. I'll send you a private message about t-shirt designs.
            >
            > - EK

          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 8 7:21 PM
              I added the Teletype on the T-Shirt
              http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/files/vintage/MARCH/

              --you like ?

              =Dan

              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Stopped using CP just because it wasn't worth the effort.
              >
              > To get a VCF shirt, one must attend a VCF. Or buy a leftover.

            • Ian King
              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 9 12:27 AM
                That's COOL! I want one -- Ian

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 8, 2008
                  Fairlane -- I have a question for you, but I couldn't find your email
                  address. Please send it in a private email to me. evan@...