Re: Hi

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2008
      Just an FYI Amiga hardware has a very high re-sale. Especially if
      any of your boxes are a 4000. Giving to the group is a good cause.
      But if the group dosen't take it consider selling on ebay. Even a
      2000 can go for hundreds. A well equipped 4000 can get like 600
      USD. Its insane but good if you are the guy willing to sell the
      hardware. And if you have any accelerators they alone can fetch
      hundreds. If by some stroke of luck you have a Cyberstorm PPC
      accelerator they by themselves can fetch $500 as that card can run
      AOS 4.0.

      And if you don't want to deal with ebay fees you can probably easily
      negotiate quick sales to people on amiga.org. But do yourself a
      favor and check ebay to see how much pocket money you can easily get
      on Amiga equipment, like I said, assuming the group dosen't want your
      gracious gift.