more stuff needs a new home, perhaps yours?

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      I just updated my swap-list
      http://ferretronix.com/free4march/

      I'll soon be mounting an expedition to the back of my storage area and
      the IBM Token Ring things will be <i>homeless</i> unless someone steps
      forward! Surely someone's maintaining such "legacy" hardware!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        At 10:42 AM 7/31/2008 +0000, you wrote:
        >I just updated my swap-list
        >http://ferretronix.com/free4march/
        >
        >I'll soon be mounting an expedition to the back of my storage area and
        >the IBM Token Ring things will be <i>homeless</i> unless someone steps
        >forward! Surely someone's maintaining such "legacy" hardware!

        I have been looking for the old IBM Token Ring cables (with the square
        connectors), for the IBM XT (not the Microchannel version of the cables).