Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: 25 Years of WarGames, coming July 24th

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 30, 2008
      Bryan Pope wrote:
      > Christian Liendo wrote:
      >
      >> Anyone going, I saw only one theater in NYC.
      >>
      >> http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=724&utm_source=NCM.com&utm_medium=Banner_NCM.com&utm_campaign=WarGames
      >>

      > OMIGOD! My tickets are purchased, from a theatre that is only three
      > miles away from me! :) Thank-you soo much for the heads-up!

      And it was *awesome* to finally see this movie on the big screen! :) I
      was hoping to get a picture of myself next to the movie poster, (I was
      wearing my vintage.org "nerd" t-shirt) but it was already taken down
      *before* the movie had even played! I then asked if I could have it,
      but after they looked for it, said it was already destroyed..

      Cheers,

      Bryan
      Message 82 of 82 , Nov 2, 2011
        >>> I am soooo confused.