RE: [midatlanticretro] Hotels VCF

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      It's going to be a fend-for-yourself situation.

      I thought that having our event in mid-September would be a good way to
      avoid the summer tourism crush for hotels. Then a couple of weeks ago I
      called the local hotels, and was informed that they call consider "summer"
      prices to last until the end of September! WTF? I guess that's like
      selling Thanksgiving decorations in August.