Hotels VCF

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 12:45 PM
      Evan,

      What is the official word on hotels for VCF E.

      bill

      P.S. This is a test of my spam filtering too.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 4:28 PM
        It's going to be a fend-for-yourself situation.

        I thought that having our event in mid-September would be a good way to
        avoid the summer tourism crush for hotels. Then a couple of weeks ago I
        called the local hotels, and was informed that they call consider "summer"
        prices to last until the end of September! WTF? I guess that's like
        selling Thanksgiving decorations in August.