RE: [midatlanticretro] Speaking of bad puns... InfoAge Halloween plan

    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 28, 2008
      Message
      Keeping reading your overdue email, we thought of that one.  :)
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 29, 2008
        On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Brian Cirulnick wrote:

        > Crashed UFO.... It might save you guys a lot of work if you can find
        > some piece from an amusement park or travelling carnival that already
        > exists (and may or may not light up).

        Take a tip from "The Red Green Show" - find two of the old 8-foot
        satellite dishes, mount them back to back and paint them silver. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 29, 2008
          Mike Loewen wrote:
          > On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Brian Cirulnick wrote:
          >

          >> Crashed UFO.... It might save you guys a lot of work if you can find
          >> some piece from an amusement park or travelling carnival that already
          >> exists (and may or may not light up).
          >>

          > Take a tip from "The Red Green Show" - find two of the old 8-foot
          > satellite dishes, mount them back to back and paint them silver. :-)

          And *please* make sure to use duct tape to hold them together!

          Cheers,

          Bryan

          "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."