Re: DEC manuals and books

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Stan Brewer <brewers@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I am a retired DEC systems manager. I've got a ton of books and
      > manuals I've collected over the years.
      > PDP-11 thru Alphas, RT-11 thru Open VMS, Hardware Software, etc. Since
      > I can only get nickels for it on evilbay, if you need anything let me
      > know. Also, I will be more than glad to share what I know.
      >
      > Stan

      Stan, MARCH has some PDP-11 stuff, and I'm working on a MARCH exhibit
      of the oldest model we have, a PDP-11/20.

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

      If you tell me what early PDP-11 books you have, maybe a few of them
      could be a hands-on part of the exhibit, if they are not too fragile
      from age or use. (There's also a partial inventory of MARCH's DEC
      stuff on that Web page.)

      My preference is that you send specific items to me at my expense, but
      MARCH will end up with them. Reply privately to me about that. But if
      you would rather send it all through MARCH, I imagine Evan will work
      with you on that, and contact you in any case.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson New Jersey USA
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/ sales web site
      -- old Mac, S-100, 1970's & 80's computers, 8-inch floppy
      http://www.retrotechnology.com/ retro-technology home pages
      -- S-100, CP/M history by "Dr. S-100"
      -- other old tech in iron, glass, rock
      domain mirror: retrotechnology.net
      email: hjohnson AAT retrotechnology DOTT com