OT: Anyone need a cheap, newer laptop?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 12:16 PM
      I'm trying to get money together for a more fuel efficient car, a Geo Metro (Stop laughing, please, stop laughing!)
      Laptop in a 1 year old Toshiba.
      Has a Pentium Dual Core 1.73GHz Processor
      512MB RAM
      60GB HDD
      15.4" Wide
      DVD-R/W
      NO OS, aside from Linux
      Battery lasts ~1.5 hrs
      Built in Atheros Wifi B/G compatible with Ubuntu 7.04 and later
      Power cord is held together with wire nuts coming out of the power brick (The original DC plug snapped, common size, 65 watt adapter)
      Has only USB, RJ11, RJ45, Svideo, and PC Card Ports (No serial, parallel, ps2)
      I want $250 cash, paypal, or money order. Will ship