Also OT: ....

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24 8:48 PM
      Message
      I finally got a laptop with a real serial port to use for my engine management computer.  Problem is the laptop lacks and RJ-45 port and I my old 802.11 router busted.  So, here's something else I need: a PCMCIA Ethernet card.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24 8:49 PM
        USB is usually easier to come by, though I may have a Xircom PCMCIA card somewhere.

        Joe

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 24 8:51 PM
          Message
          I don't want USB

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 24 8:54 PM
            http://cgi.ebay.com/Dynex-PCMCIA-Ethernet-Network-Card-Adapter-10-100Mpbs_W0QQitemZ290247880217QQihZ019QQcategoryZ64051QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

            I don't want USB

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 24 9:37 PM

              Somewhere, potentiallly deep in the pile (see: yzzerdd.wordpress.com) I have a D-link 10/100 PCMCIA ethernet card, with drivers for (I think) all the way back to 95/98. I'm in WV, but will let you have it for little more than shipping. Probably a rounded number, I.E. if shipping is going to cost 6.50, I'll probably charge $10 flat. Anyhow, give me the heads up and I'll start searching.

              --Jack

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 25 5:39 AM
                Evan:
                I have a 1 gallon bag full of dlink and 3com cards. Come to Lafayette or Wantage NJ and you can have 2...