Re: [midatlanticretro] OT:HOPE lock picking kit

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
      works!
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
        Bill Degnan wrote:
        > works!

        Degnan Co. has a new division? ;)

        Cheers,

        Bryan
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
          At least I will never be locked out of my house again. I was able to pick my way off the street into our accounting office. Scary yet empowering.
          Bill
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
            Is this some sort of tool, or some instructions, or both?

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
              There is a lock picking guild selling kits. I watched the "lock pickers guild people" do their thing for a few minutes. There are youtube videos galore, I have since found out, that demonstrate every possible lock and how to pick it. Scary.
              Bill

              > Is this some sort of tool, or some instructions, or both?

            • Andy Meyer
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 24, 2008
                On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Bob Grieb <bobgrieb@...> wrote:
                > Is this some sort of tool, or some instructions, or both?

                http://toool.us/images/PICKS2008/
              • Bill Degnan
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 24, 2008
                  I got a simpler version. Honestly, it's all you need.
                  bd