IBM PC Monitor/Parallel port cards, 8 bit ISA

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 22, 2008
      Picked up a couple of IBM PC type 8 bit ISA monitor cards at a hamfest the other week. One is a 'Suntek', the other is brand new in the box 'Sperry' (Univac) 'monochrome text controller'. They are both for mono. monitors and have parallel connectors. Memory-64Kb?? 256kb?? Any takers? Happy to ship. Bill KA3AIS

      Hotel pics, info and virtual tours. Click here to book a hotel online.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iiflKGlyrC8C7njcLfiWIjGoo3ud3Oxavn4ylDi40hm8d6f1b/
    • Stan Brewer
      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 28, 2008
        Well at least it wasn't in the back of the Hearse!  : )

                                          Stan

        Joe Giliberti wrote:
        Right now, I'm looking into a 1938/41 Henney Packard AmbuHearse that needs a crapload of work. For example, the straight 8 block is currently sitting in the front seat :)

        On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@gmail. com> wrote:
        The problem I had with MAME is that I ruched it, and didn't totally work all bugs out before I brought it in. I will do it for VCF, but will hopefully have a cabinet by then.

        Joe

        On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Joe Giliberti <starbase89@gmail. com> wrote:
        American Muscle Vs. Rice Burner Miata...Hmmmm

        On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

        Sure. How many tugboats do you need to get it moving?