Re: [midatlanticretro] FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
      Thanks, but someone already did the first time it was on. In yesterday's email I was only beingf hypothetical. :)

      From: Evan <evan@...>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 8:19 PM

      ..And if anyone has a DVR, they can freeze the credits because my name goes by WAY too fast to read it. :)

      Subj: [midatlanticretro] FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.
      Date: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 pm
      Size: 2K
      To: MARCH <midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com>

      FYI:

      Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech
      with the Simon

      =Dan
      -- [ Pittsburgh 250th --- http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/ ]