FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
      FYI:

      Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech
      with the Simon

      =Dan

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
        ..And if anyone has a DVR, they can freeze the credits because my name goes by WAY too fast to read it. :)

        Subj: [midatlanticretro] FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.
        Date: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:14 pm
        Size: 2K
        To: MARCH <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

        FYI:

        Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech
        with the Simon

        =Dan
        -- [ Pittsburgh 250th --- http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/ ]
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
          I have one but I need to know when it is on again..

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
            Thanks, but someone already did the first time it was on. In yesterday's email I was only beingf hypothetical. :)

            Subj: Re: [midatlanticretro] FYI: Evan's show is on now - Modern Marvels 90's Tech - History Ch.
            Date: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 am
            Size: 3K
            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com