Final HOPE update - monitor needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2008
      Bulk,

      They need a monitor that works with a Commodore 64. Unfortunately at this point they also need a Commodore 64 which will be given away as the contest prize. Evan will have left that at home since he didn't have a monitor. If you're still thinking about going, then GO! But you can forget the monitor.

      Jim