RE: [midatlanticretro] HOPE

    Message 1 of 75 , Jul 17, 2008

      >Bill D., what else precisely are you bringing? Sridhar?

      don't know. the AT&T 7300 UNIX PC is sans power supply. I have parts for
      2 1/2, but nothing completely working. so..I will make something up.

      Evan - please make some sort of flyer for the VCF / Info Age event.

      Message 75 of 75 , Jun 11, 2014
        > I'm planning on bringing my disk imaging box with me to the workshop,
        > I'll bring the 8" drive as well. The Zenith Z100 uses 5 1/4" disks though.

        We're confusing things. :) Emmanuel's computer will be available to us
        at HOPE, not at the workshop this weekend.