Re: [midatlanticretro] classiccmp lists

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      Re: [midatlanticretro] classiccmp lists If you look at the log when you try to access the archive, it says something like filesystem out of space. I’m guessing that one of the drives is full. I emailed him too but he must be very busy because you’re right in that it’s been down for more than a week.

      On 7/14/08 8:56 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      Down since July 6.  Anyone know what's up?
      I left a voicemail for Jay tonight.  I hope he's okay and all.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers