DT-100 terminal (not vt-100) needed for TCF

  • w2lv
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Anyone going to the TCF have a Tandy DT-100 terminal they can bring
      for the first day of the festival? I'm trying to configure my Tandy
      16B so all the applications can run. However, I don't have a
      definition file for VT-100 emulation in Scripsit 16 and Multiplan 16.
      I might be able to find wy-50 definitions though.

      I do have the Xenix 3.2 OS and games installed, the complete 3.1.1
      development system, Scripsit 16, filePro 16+, Multiplan, and MBasic.
      Any other software around for these machines?

      Thanks,
      Kelly