RE: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 8, 2008
      Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.

      We'll stay there .... late into the night.

      People going, what they're bringing:
      Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
      BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
      Sridhar - ???
      Chris L. - ???
      Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
      Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

      Anyone else?

      I'll forward these names to our HOPE contact.

      I traded some email with a representative of The Last HOPE this morning.
      MARCH will NOT have to pay for access to the conference on Saturday, July
      19. So, we're back on! Let's have a Trenton-style presence there, minus
      the PDP-8.

      Who can commit to going that day? HOPE needs me to supply names as soon as
      possible.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan