RE: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 7, 2008
      You can find free parking but not around The Pennsylvania Hotel. if you go up into Hells Kitchen around 40th to 54th between 9th Ave to  11th Ave, you can find parking.

      What you may want to do it team it up, drop off your stuff and send someone to find parking.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan