Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 6, 2008
      And $38 for 24 hrs at an parking lot outside the hotel

      On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Info from http://www.hotelpenn.com/facilities.html .... "The hotel has indoor valet parking available for our guests. Parking rates are the following: $40 US per day for standard cars, $50 US per day for SUV's, and $60 US for Vans."

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan