RE: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 6, 2008
      Good plans, Bill!

      I have no idea what to bring (other than MARCH flyers) especially if I'm
      train-bound (Miatas and NYC driving don't mix.)

      Perhaps our Apple //c -- it's small. But not terribly interesting...

      Obviously I would love to bring our Altair. But nervous about transporting
      that, especially on the train and up and down the escalator at Penn
      Station...

      I'm even going to JOKE about bringing the PDP-8. :)

      Bill, you always have good ideas, what obvious choice(s) from the museum am
      I forgetting???

      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan