RE: [midatlanticretro] HOPE demo - back on !!!

    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 6, 2008
      My exhibit:
      If the parts I need arrive in time, a UNIX PC by AT&T with a copy of the
      banned 911 docs described in "The Hacker Crackdown" book.
      If they don't I have no idea, but it will be "vintage hacker" related. I
      am going to try for a relevant to both HOPE and vintage computing theme, we
      all should.

      Here's a fall back plan - vintage techniques for making backup copies of
      copy protected software.

      Bill

      At 09:52 PM 7/6/2008 -0400, you wrote:
      >So far it's me, BillDegCo., and Sridhar. Anyone else?
      >
      >What time should we meet there? HOPE runs 24/7...
      >
      >What are we all bringing?
      >
      >I can bring a few things from the museum if necessary.

    • Bryan Pope
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 9, 2008
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Let's all plan to meet at the hotel and start setting up around 10am.
        >
        > We'll stay there .... late into the night.
        >
        > People going, what they're bringing:
        > Me (Evan) - C-64 to give away, MARCH flyers, etc.
        > BillCo. - Unix PC, cables/floppies for the C-64
        > Sridhar - ???
        > Chris L. - ???
        > Joe G. - MAME (please confirm that)
        > Bryan P. - (I forget, are you going?)

        Evan,

        I am sorry, but I will not be able to make it..

        Cheers,

        Bryan