Re: [midatlanticretro] Free VB6 compiler

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008

      Dan Roganti wrote:

      Joe Giliberti wrote: Does anyone here know of a legally free Visual Basic 6 compiler?

      I do recall a version call Visual Studio Express which includes VB,VC# and VC++. It was hyped very much around the robotics circles, although I don't use it myself. It does have some limitations from what they say, but it's still supposed to offer a lot.
      http://www.microsoft.com/express/

      I forgot to mention that it's *Free*

      =Dan

    • Joe Giliberti